The Clean Up The Lake Environmental Dive Center (EDC) is a hybrid between an environmental science center and a conservation dive school.
- Environmental Dive Classes [includes PADI certifications]
- Conservation Dive Tours & Refreshers
- SCUBA Equipment Rentals for Conservation Divers
- Environmental Film Screenings
- Youth Group Space for Student Visits
- Internships with Local Colleges & Universities
- Tahoekeeper Aquatic Invasive Species Trainings
- Litter Sorting & Data Collection Events
The CUTL Environmental Dive Center has instructors who offer PADI certification courses with a special emphasis on conservation and environmental diving. Every course taught by our instructors meets PADI training standards and performance requirements, however they also include additional environmental curriculum both in the class and in the field. We also offer rental equipment to divers undertaking environmental dive classes or experiences.
- Reactivate to Protect – (incl: PADI Reactivate)
- 1st Time Conservation Diver – (incl: PADI Discover SCUBA Diving)
- Conservation Dive Tour – (incl: PADI Discover Local Diving)
- Environmental Level I – (incl: PADI Open Water Diver)
- Environmental Level II – (incl: PADI Advanced Open Water)
- Environmental Level III – (incl: PADI Rescue Diver)
- Environmental Divemaster – (incl: PADI Divemaster)
+Specialities Upon Request
CLASS SCHEDULE & PRICE LISTEDC - Summer & Fall ScheduleEDC - Price List for Courses & Dives
Missing or need rental gear? Below is a list of rental gear prices for our classes.